Are you an expert in your industry? Do you have advice and tips that you think will be beneficial to musicians or others in the music industry? We’d love to post your article.
Should your guest blog not meet the following criteria, we may not be able to accept your article:
Guest blog guidelines
- Must include some information about your background that explains why you are a good source of information and why you can provide clarity on your chosen blog topic.
- The article must be beneficial to our readers and could include titles such as ‘How To…’ or ‘Top 5 Reasons To…’ etc.
- A suitable jpeg image should be submitted with your article to be included as the featured image.
- There should be no attempt at making a blatant sale included in the articles.
- Help For Bands reserves the right NOT publish an article that is submitted if we feel that it’s not an appropriate fit within our website.
- We will notify you if we have chosen NOT to use your article and you are free to use it elsewhere.
- If your article is chosen we will let you know and will promote it across our social media platforms once published.
- Once you have submitted your article, we will get back to you to discuss your article.
Why write for Help For Bands?
Writing a guest blog for Help For Bands would be beneficial to you because:
- We have thousands of regular monthly readers, which will be good for your exposure.
- We have subscribers from all around the world, so your article can reach a global audience.
- We are a well respected website with regularly updated content which will be good for your credibility.
- We will promote your article across our various social media platforms, which will maximize your exposure.
- Include links back to your own website.
- Guest blogs are a great way to build your own connections and interact with new people, who knows what new connections you could make…